The wet scrubbing tower also called spray tower, purification tower, spray column. It is a new type of industrial waste gas processing and treatment equipment.
The principle is that the spray liquid and the exhaust gas contact at the same time using the packing layer to change the flow direction and flow rate, so as to increase the contact area, the absorption of neutralization of acid and alkaline exhaust gases.
This type of scrubber tower can also absorb solvents such as alcohol and gases such as ammonia. Almost all water-soluble chemicals can be removed from gas using a wet wash tower. The wet scrubbing tower can also be used for trace removal such as odor removal including hydrogen sulfide.
- The product special atomizing nozzle will atomize the liquid, the gas-liquid exchange area is large, high cleaning rate;
- Thickening treatment, resistance to external pressure;
- Special water pump, simple structure and easy to operate;
- Fast heating speed, good uniform use effect when heated;
- Selection of excellent materials, chemical anti-corrosion, long service life;
Principle of operation
The exhaust gases are introduced into the scrubber tower (wet scrubber tower) through the vent pipe. Through the packing layer, the exhaust gas and absorption liquid are fully exposed to the two-phase gas-liquid phase absorption and neutralization reaction. After the exhaust gases are purified, the fan is vented to the atmosphere through the dehydration of the anti-fog plate and the fog eliminator. The absorption liquid is pressurized by the pump at the bottom of the tower and then sprayed at the top of the tower. Finally, it is recycled to the bottom of the tower for recycling. The purified acid fog exhaust gas is lower than the national emission standard.
- All kinds of harmful gases such as: treatment of H2S, S0X, N0X,HC1,NH3,C12 gases
- Deodorizer for waste transfer station or sewage treatment plant
- Exhaust gas treatment for the semiconductor photoelectric industry
- Incinerators and industrial furnaces, etc.
- Sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrofluoric acid and other gas treatment
Depending on the waste gas type and temperature, we can use PP (Polypropylene) FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic), Mild Steel, Stainless Steel as the wet scrubber body. The materials of the corresponding internal accessories will also change. For example, there are four types of grate plates: PP, FRP, carbon steel and stainless steel, and large area materials include PP, ceramic rings and stainless steel Raschig rings. Nozzles are available in stainless steel, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and titanium alloy.
There are many different types of packaging. BIOETP Environmental will design to the specific application and can use virtually any supplier for this packaging material. The material of construction is either metal or plastic depending on the temperatures and the gases to be absorbed.
We provide services including scrubber system design and manufacturing, installation, microorganism seeding, operation training, and more. Years of experience allow us to guarantee that the unit will work properly.