SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 296 by Assembly Member Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – Sales and use taxes: exclusion: pawn shops: transfer of acquired property.
- AB 361 by Assembly Member Robert Rivas (D-Hollister) – Open meetings: state and local agencies: teleconferences.
- AB 442 by Assembly Member Chad Mayes (I-Rancho Mirage) – Mining and Surface Reclamation Act 1975: exemption: Metropolitan Water District of Southern California: reclamation master plan.
- AB 465 by Assembly Member Adrin Nazarian (D-North Hollywood) – Professional Trustees: Pre-Licensing and Renewal or Restoration: Education.
- AB 468 by Assembly Member Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Emotional Support Animals.
- AB 506 by Assembly Member Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Youth Service Organizations: Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- AB 556 by Assembly Member Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Misuse of sperm, ova or embryos: damage.
- AB 559 by Assembly Member Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – San Joaquin River Conservancy: Board of Directors.
- AB 807 by Assembly Member Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Helm pilots: pilotage tariffs.
- AB 930 by Assembly Member Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Underground facilities: attorney fees and costs.
- AB 934 by Assembly Member Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Public Buildings: Shelter in Place: Guidelines.
- AB 974 by Assembly member Luz Rivas (D-Arleta) – Equestrian safety.
- AB 1010 by Assembly member Marc Berman (D-Menlo Park) – Architects: continuing education.
- AB 1094 by Assembly Member Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – Pilot project to collect data on sexual orientation and gender identity.
- AB 1144 by Assembly Member Robert Rivas (D-Hollister) – Cabin Food Operations.
- AB 1537 by Assembly Member Evan Low (D-Campbell) – The California Massage Therapy Council.
- AB 1556 by Assembly Member Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Ticket Sellers.
- AB 1585 by the Commission of Health – Health care.
- SB 208 by Senator Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Sierra Nevada Conservancy: Sierra Nevada Region: sub-region: definitions: annual report.
- SB 352 by Senator Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – The military: sexual harassment.
- SB 614 by Senator Bob Archuleta (D-Pico Rivera) – Activities of the California Military Department Support Fund.
- SB 631 by Senator Anthony Portantino (D-La CaÃ±ada Flintridge) – State Claims: California Victim Compensation Board.
- SB 634 by the Commission for Labor, Public Employment and Pensions – Retirement of public employees.
- SB 776 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) – Drinking water and water quality.
- SB 826 by the Committee on Business, Professions and Economic Development – Business and Professions.
- Committee on Government Organization SB 828 – Crown Surplus Real Property: Assignment.
For the full text of invoices, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov