According to the latest research from SkyQuest Technology, the whole world Garbage Truck Body Market The size was estimated at USD 4.15 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a construction annual development rate (CAGR) of 4.05% from 2022 to 2028.
Globally, more and more construction projects are being undertaken due to increasing demand for housing, expanding infrastructure, and other needs for creating livable cities. These construction sites produce a significant amount of waste every day, which increases the need for waste management. Additionally, more and more industries are popping up all over the world, increasing the amount of waste produced and fueling the demand for efficient waste management systems. In order to deal with the huge volume of waste and meet the growing demand for waste management, municipalities and government agencies are expanding their fleet of garbage trucks. As a result, the global garbage truck market is driven by an increase in the amount of waste produced by businesses and construction sites.
Garbage collection truck technologies are developing to facilitate recycling and waste disposal as concerns about efficient waste management practices grow. As a result, manufacturers are focusing on integrating various technologies to increase the productivity and efficiency of their departments.
Click here to download and understand the latest key trends in the global garbage truck body market
Read the Market Research Report, “Global Garbage Truck Market, By Product Type (Front Loaders, Rear Loaders, Side Loaders), Application (Urban Garbage Handling, Construction & Mining Industry, Others) and By Region – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2028″ Skyquest
The world population continues to grow. According to UN data, 9.7 billion inhabitants are projected by 2050. In addition, many people move to cities for work, education or other reasons. Global waste generation has increased due to population boom and urbanization. World Bank governments are spending a lot of money to ensure that sewage treatment and solid waste management plants are operating efficiently in response to population growth and increased municipal solid waste generation. The effective operation of the waste management process depends on garbage collection trucks. In the coming years, this aspect is expected to drive the garbage collection truck market. Additionally, solid waste treatment is increasingly dependent on incorporating recycling capabilities into the majority of refuse collection vehicles.
China attaches great importance to environmental protection and has allocated a considerable amount of money for the modernization of its infrastructure. India has also undertaken several important programs to promote cleanliness, such as the long-term, high-budget program “Swachh Bharat”. Who predicted that by 2050 there will be a 70% increase in global waste. Countries like China, India, and Indonesia, which generate huge amounts of waste every year, fueling the demand for efficient waste management, Asia-Pacific held a major share of the global dump truck market. garbage. Additionally, the number of garbage trucks is increasing due to sanitation initiatives by local government organizations. These elements help to explain why Asia-Pacific dominates the garbage truck market globally.
In order to provide effective remote management and monitoring of waste management processes, a number of waste management companies are focusing on modernizing their large fleet of garbage trucks. These companies are implementing advanced connection technologies to gather information about car performance and increase overall productivity.
For example, the Detroit Connect Virtual Technician is a kind of remote diagnostic software that uses a Freightliner EcpnicSD and a typical Detroit DD8 engine. This remote program monitors vehicle performance and provides fleet managers with crucial information. Hence, these initiatives are expected to accelerate the expansion of the global garbage truck body market in the coming years.
• Drivers – Various waste management companies with large garbage truck fleets are considering upgrading their fleets by using one connection to conveniently manage and monitor their vehicles from remote locations. This is the main factor driving the market.
• Restraint – In lower-middle and low-income countries, municipal solid waste collection rates are very low. For example, the solid waste collection rate in high-income countries is almost 100%, but in low-income countries it is almost 50%. Thus, these factors will hamper the growth of the market.
Companies involved in the Global Exosomes Market research report are:
- Danaher (Beckman Coulter Inc.) (USA)
- Diagenode Inc. (USA)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics Inc. (USA)
- Lonza (Switzerland)
- MBL International (USA)
- Miltenyi Biotec (Germany)
- Novus Biologicals (USA)
- Qiagen (Germany)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (USA)
What exactly is included in the report?
Industry trends and developments: In this section, the research authors discuss significant trends and developments occurring in the global Exosomes market along with their expected impact on overall growth.
Industry Size and Forecast Analysis: Industry analysts provided information on the size of the industry from a value and volume perspective, including historical, current, and projected figures.
Future prospects: In this part of the study, participants in the Global Exosome Market are provided with information about the prospects that the Global Exosome Market industry is likely to provide to them.
The competitive landscape: This section of the study sheds light on the competitive landscape of the global exosome market by examining the significant strategies implemented by the vendors to strengthen their position in the global exosome market.
Industry Segmentation Study: This section of the study contains a detailed overview of important segments of the global exosome market which includes product type, application, and vertical, among others.
In-depth regional analysis: Sellers receive detailed information about high-growth regions and their particular countries, allowing them to put their money in more profitable areas.
Speak with our analyst for more information:
What does this report bring?
• Market estimate for more than 20 countries
• Garbage Truck Bodies Market demand by region, sub-region and country
• Customization of segments, regions and business profiles
• More than 100 tables, more than 150 figures
• Global, regional and national market trends of garbage truck bodies
• Complete industry metrics mapping of Garbage Truck Body market
• Attractive investment proposition in the global garbage truck body industry
• Competitive strategies adopted by key Garbage Truck Body market players
• Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges, and Impact on the Garbage Truck Body Market
• Market growth rate until 2028
• Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics and Garbage Truck Body market insights of major countries in each region
• Detailed market information by region and country
• Analysis of market segmentation trends, opportunities and growth
• Porter’s five forces analysis to know the state of the market
• Garbage Truck Bodies market price and sales analysis
• Parent market analysis
• Benchmarking of product portfolio in garbage truck body market
SkyQuest has segmented the global garbage truck body market on the basis of product type, application, and region:
● Global Garbage Truck Bodies Market by Product Type (Revenue, Billion US$, 2021-2028)
o Front loaders
o Rear loaders
o Side loaders
o Other types
● Global Garbage Truck Body Market by Application Type (Revenue, Billion US$, 2021-2028)
o Treatment of urban waste
o Construction and mining industry
● Global Garbage Truck Body Market by Region (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2028)
o North America
The rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Central and South America
Rest of CSA
o Middle East and Africa
Rest of MEA
Key players in the global garbage truck body market
• Fujian Longma Environmental Sanitation Equipment Co., Ltd (China)
• McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing (United States)
• Haul-All Equipment Ltd. (Canada)
• New Way (USA)
• Heil (USA)
• Labrie Enviroquip Group (Canada)
• DENNIS EAGLE LTD (United Kingdom)
• BYD Company Ltd. (China)
• Curbtender Sweepers, LLC (USA)
SkyQuest Technology is a leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, marketing and technology services. It has more than 450 satisfied customers worldwide.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
E-mail: [email protected]
Find insightful blogs/case studies on our website:
Market Research Case Studies