DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 22, 2022–
The “Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market Forecast to 2028 – Impact of COVID-19 and Regional Analysis by Waste Type, Reactor Type and Disposal Options” report has been added to the offering of ResearchAndMarkets.com.
According to a new market study on “Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market to 2028 – Impact of COVID-19 and Regional Analysis and Forecast by Application and End User” is expected to reach US$6,280.26 million by 2028 from USD 4,985.32 million in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028.
The report presents the prevailing trends in the European Nuclear Waste Management Systems market along with the drivers and restraints associated with the growth of the market. The development of nuclear weapons is the main driver for the growth of the European market for nuclear waste management systems. However, the issues associated with the huge cost of the nuclear waste management system are hampering the growth of the European nuclear waste management system market.
The European nuclear waste management systems market is segmented on the basis of waste type, reactor type, disposal options and country. Based on waste type, the market is segmented into low-level waste, high-level waste, intermediate-level waste, and others. The low-level waste segment held the largest market share in 2020.
On the basis of reactor type, the European nuclear waste management systems market is segmented into pressurized water reactor, boiling water reactor and gas cooled reactor. The boiling water reactor segment held a substantial market share in 2020. Based on disposal option, the market is divided into near surface disposal and deep geological disposal. Near surface disposal segment held a substantial market share in 2020. Based on countries, the market is further segmented into France, Germany, Italy, UK, Russia and rest of Europe.
- Major deployment of nuclear power plants
- Significant development of nuclear weapons
- Huge cost of nuclear waste management system
- Shutdown of old nuclear power plants
Main topics covered:
2. Main Takeaways
3. Research methodology
4. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market Landscape
5. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market – Key Market Dynamics
6. Nuclear Waste Management System Market – Europe Analysis
7. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market Analysis – By Waste Type
8. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market – By Reactor Type
9. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market – By Disposal Option
10. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market – Analysis by Country
11. Europe Nuclear Waste Management System Market – COVID-19 Impact Analysis
12. Industry Landscape
13. Business Profiles
- Ansaldo Energia SpA
- Automaton of Augeas
- Bechtel Company
- Energy Solutions
- Perma Fix
- Svensk Karnbranslehantering AB
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d3tybb
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220722005170/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 07/22/2022 05:53 / DISK: 07/22/2022 05:53
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.